Food Truck Vendors
How to Become a Vendor
Fill out our Vendor Screening Form.
Click HERE for the link. (Continue to step 2 when you have spoken with us and have been approved.) This step is to get you on the waiting list or let you know if your business is allowed. We will get back to you as soon as it is reviewed.
**We are currently on a waiting list for all food trucks, so if we don’t get back to you quickly please feel free to keep checking. We will get you in when we can!**
- Mobile Food Establishment permit from Maricopa County (Environmental Services for more info)
- Arizona state TPT (Transaction Privelage Tax license) (AZ Dept of Revenue for more info)
- City sales tax license is needed for all events in each city you operate in
- Proof of Insurance
- Any non-profit vendor must have a 501(c)3 certificate
Send us your Menu & Social Media Links
Send us a picture or pdf of your menu and a link to your facebook and instagram pages so we can tag and promote you! Send them to GetLocalArizonaEvents@gmail.com. Always let us know about anything you want us to promote!
Application & Liability Release Waiver
Please download this season’s Food Truck Application and Liability Release Waiver.
Please fill this out and bring it with you to your first event. We must have the original and must be renewed each year.
Read the “Need to Know” Section & We’ll see you soon!
- What to Bring
- Event Details
Need to Know
Please Bring the Following
- Generator (electricity is not available)
- At least one Table & Chairs for customer seating is REQUIRED. (Round bistro tables without chairs is ok)
- If you do NOT bring this, you will be charged a $15 fee to contribute to the table and chair rental expenses.
- Broom and dust pan to clean up around your area. Any broken glass, spilled food, utensils, etc… are your responsibility.
- Proof of Licensing & Insurance (if applicable – see list above)
- Compliance with the Maricopa County Health Department is a must! (call them directly with questions: 602-506-6872.) Momma’s Organic Market LLC is not responsible for making sure you are following the specific guidelines for your product(s).
- Please make sure you are paying the correct cities on your TPT. We want to make sure the city sees us as a benefit to the city and community. The city is comparing TPT numbers to our lineups
Vendor Fee Details
- Vendor fee is 15% of the gross sales.
- Please return the payment envelope to the information booth before leaving the event.
- Cash or check is accepted – make checks out to Momma’s Organic Market, LLC
- If you would like to provide a free meal ticket or gift card for us to use as promotional material, we are happy to use contests to promote those gifts.
- Cancelling within 48 hours of an event will result in a $25 cancellation fee that must be paid before returning to our events. (We will be understanding of situations outside of your control.)
Right to Refuse Booth Space
- Momma’s Organic Market, LLC has the right to refuse a booth space to anyone. There are certain products and services that may not be appropriate for a family event and will be decided at the discretion of Momma’s Organic Market, LLC.
- If vendors fail to respect our rules (by arriving on time, bringing seating, hauling away their own trash and coming to the event when they are scheduled, etc) we will take you off any further scheduled you have with us.
We appreciate our vendors and are happy to have such a variety of creative, local services and products. Please check with us via email or phone to make sure that your business is able to participate in our events.
**DO NOT MAIL IN PAYMENT FOR A BOOTH OR SHOW UP TO THE EVENT IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECKED WITH US FIRST!**
Thank you! We look forward to working with you!
- Spots are assigned and we will direct you upon arrival. If you have a specific need regarding your spot, please let us know ahead of time and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Please move support vehicles out of the event space quickly!
- NO alcoholic beverages may be sold.
- You are responsible for your own trash! We have limited use of the dumpster area there and if it gets too full, we will be charged an additional fee.
- Your envelope with commission fees must be delivered to the information booth prior to leaving.
- You may not dump grey OR clear water at the event site!
Event Specific Load-In Instructions
You will receive an email a week or more prior to the event with specific setup instructions.