How to Become a Vendor
Fill out our Vendor Screening Form.
Click HERE for the link. (Continue to step 2 when you have spoken with us and have been approved.) This step is to get you on the waiting list or let you know if your business is allowed. We will get back to you as soon as it is reviewed.
**Please note – We are not accepting any direct sales companies selling make up, skin care, jewelry or candles at this time**
- If you sell a food item, any necessary permits from Maricopa County (Environmental Services for more info)
- Arizona state TPT (Transaction Privilege Tax license) (AZ Dept of Revenue for more info) www.aztaxes.gov
- City Business license is needed to sell at the events (contact each city for additional information and paperwork needed) *Arrowhead market is Glendale, Sterling Grove market is Surprise, Sun City Festival is Buckeye and Park West market is Peoria*
- Proof of Insurance when applicable
- Any non-profit vendor must have a 501(c)3 certificate
Send us your Product Info & Social Media Links
Send us a pictures and tell us more about what you do! Also, please send a link to your facebook and instagram pages so we can tag and promote you! Send them to GetLocalArizonaEvents@gmail.com. Always let us know about anything you want us to promote!
Application & Liability Release Waiver
Please download this season’s Application and Liability Release Waiver.
Please fill this out and bring it with you to your first event. We must have the original and must be renewed each year.
Read the “Need to Know” Section & We’ll see you soon!
- What to Bring
- Event Details
Need to Know
Please bring the following:
- 10×10 pop up tent/canopy
- Any tables, chairs and table coverings you need
- Battery operated fan recommended during warm weather
- Proof of Licensing & Insurance (if applicable – see list above)
- Compliance with the Maricopa County Health Department is a must! (call them directly with questions: 602-506-6872.) Momma’s Organic Market LLC is not responsible for making sure you are following the specific guidelines for your product(s).
- Please make sure you are paying the correct cities on your TPT. We want to make sure the city sees us as a benefit to the city and community. The city is comparing TPT numbers to our lineups!
- Spots are assigned and we will direct you upon arrival. If you have a specific need regarding your spot, please let us know ahead of time and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Electricity and water are not provided (unless otherwise discussed) If you are in need of electricity it HAS to be approved prior to the market so you can be placed in the right location.
- Your booth must remain setup and vehicles must remain out for the entire duration of the event.
- Upon arriving, unload your entire vehicle, park it and then set up your booth. At the end of the market, break your booth down completely before getting your vehicle to minimize the time your vehicle is within the event space. This helps everyone get in and out smoothly and quickly!
- Your envelope with commission fees must be delivered to the information booth prior to leaving.
- Sharing a booth space is sometimes allowed but must be discussed and cleared with Momma’s Organic Market prior to the event.
- Tents can be any color but must be presentable and free of tears and damage.
- Tents will be touching other tents on 3 sides and open on 1 side. The contents of your booth must fit in a 10×10 space without overhang.
Vendor Fee Details
- Vendor fees are structured differently for each type of business. Please click the + sign next to your category below to find fees.
- Please return the payment envelope to the information booth before leaving the event.
- Cash or check is accepted – make checks out to Momma’s Organic Market, LLC
- If you would like to provide a free item or gift card for us to use as promotional material, we are happy to use contests to promote those gifts.
SELECT YOUR CATEGORY below for the fee structure. There is a one time application fee per season of $35. (paid online after approval)
**If you are with us as ONLY one of the “Expo/Special event day” vendors, you do NOT pay the application fee. The booth fee is a $50 flat fee for your booth at the expo. We will not hold your booth space or advertise your business until the booth fee is paid. Fees are non-refundable.
You will be given an envelope at each market event, and expected to return it to the information booth with the applicable fee in cash or check, after the market hours are over.
**Cancelling within 48 hours of the event will result in a $25 cancellation fee. You will not be allowed to setup again until the fee is paid.
Farmer’s make a monetary donation of their choice at the end of each market.
(Suggested donation is 10% of sales.)
Meat & Fish
10% of sales
Food Vendors & Concessions
10% of sales (if booth is informational with no sales a $25 flat fee applies)
Food Trucks should apply on the Food Truck Vendor page instead of this one.
Non-Food & Informational Booths
All non food booths are charged a flat fee at each setup with no % of sales charged. The fee is $35 for weekend markets and $25 for weekday markets or Saturday summer hours.
(if booth is informational with no sales, the same flat fee also applies)
$10 flat fee
Kids Activities & Animal Rescues
Animal rescues and kid’s activities (such as: petting zoo, bounce house, face painting, balloon animals, barrel train, rides, classes, character meet and greet, dance performances, etc) do not have a set booth fee. Please discuss with market coordinator.
Event Specific Load-In Instructions
You will receive an email a week or more prior to the event with specific setup instructions.
- The market is meant to promote unique products and services in support of our local community. We try to limit competition as much as we can, so a complete list of your products and/or services is required. Any additions must be approved by Momma’s Organic Market and new items will not be allowed to be sold without prior permission. Vendors who had a consistent presence during the previous season have first choice to be at the upcoming markets.
We appreciate our vendors and are happy to have such a variety of creative, local services and products. Thank you! We look forward to working with you!
**DO NOT MAIL IN PAYMENT FOR A BOOTH OR SHOW UP TO THE EVENT IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECKED WITH US FIRST!**
Right to Refuse Booth Space
- Momma’s Organic Market, LLC has the right to refuse a booth space to anyone. There are certain products and services that may not be appropriate for a family event and will be decided at the discretion of Momma’s Organic Market, LLC.
- If vendors fail to respect our rules (by not arriving on time, coming to the event when they are scheduled, etc) we will take you off any further scheduled you have with us.